Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Baby Showerin' and Coyote Killin'

This past saturday was a glorious day. First it was Jenny's baby shower and from what i gathered and saw it looks like we were really blessed with all of the stuff we got. Thank you THANK thank you to all of those who came to the shower and to those who helped put it together. I am sure that jenny will post something more about it in the near future.

Also this past saturday I was able to go Coyote hunting. For those of you who do not know there are a ton of coyotes that are taking over Bannock and Power County. Well this past Saturday after work until 2 a.m. I got up at the bright time of 645am and headed out. I went with a couple of guys from my LE class and i gotta say it was some of the most fun that i have had in a long time. I took Tylers AR-15 and i gotta say that they are pretty sweet guns. I kinda laughed when he told me that he spent $1000 bones on it but after shooting it on saturday i can fully understand why. They are pretty sweet shooting guns. Well we ended up only getting out there for about 4 hours but we got into them. We saw three and ended getting a huge female. Anyone who feels like going let me know...














1 comment:

Camie and Beau said...

Wow! Way to go Dusty! Beau is jealous and wants to go! So...I was thinkin you and him could do that one of these days and Jenny and I can go see Bridal Wars (the movie we want to see)! let us know!
Camie