Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bring on the PAIN!!


Thought that this would be a good way to start out our blog with a large picture of my toe. As many of you already know I have been dealing with a crazy ingrown toenail on my left foot for the last month or so. It was so bad that while my lovely wife was spooning me on Sunday night she bumped my toe and caused me more pain than any of you can imagine. Well on Monday, February 18, 2008, I went into a podiatrist and had him take a look at my toe. He told me in so many words that my toe was really bad and that the infection was pretty bad. Well to make a long story short, after six shots and a couple of incisions later this is what my toe looked like. Let me tell you this much, it looks bad but if feels SO SO SO SO much better. I have to go back in a week and see if i need more done but im pretty sure it will be okay.

4 comments:

granny said...

it makes me hurt just looking at it. I'm glad it feels better.love ya M.

Heidi said...

thats so gross!!!

LynnysDaddy said...

hey save some of the gooey stuff around the edges so i have something to put on hot buscuits. it looks like a nice salt butter spread but i bet it smells like guda cheese..my mouth is watering just thinking about it. i could have taken a better pic with lynnys camera. haha

Ama said...

Oh my...way to go on having a blog and all, but maybe showing people your nasty toe issues is NOT the way to get return readers. Lucky for you, I pity losers, so I'll check back now and then just to be nice.