Wednesday, September 24, 2008

20 Weeks Pregnant!!!!

Can you believe it?? I am officially 20 weeks pregnant today!! I can't believe how fast it's going!! So crazy that I am at the halfway mark! whooo hoooo!! So far it's been pretty dang good . . I have never been pregnant before but I think it's been a great experience for me. I haven't had any 'particular' cravings and I am still wearing my pre-pregnancy pants!! I dont know how much longer that will last but I decided to go until I absolutely have to buy them!! My tummy is growing and growing (i still dont think it looks like a pregnant belly - -- more like an "i ate too many cookies" belly) and so are other 'parts' of my body! hahaha We are supposed to be able to find out the sex ANY time and if you can believe it or not . . .We haven't scheduled our ultrasound yet! I know, I know...we must be crazy...BUT in our defense... we have been way to busy and trying to find a time that works for both me and Dust is quite hard with his new schedule. But we will be setting it up the next time we go to the Dr's which is September 30th. I can feel our "little one" moving inside of me and it's quite the out-of-body experience. I dont feel him/her move all the time, only when I am lying down and relaxing. Dusty hasn't been able to feel our baby from the outside yet so hopefully that will be soon!! Anywho... Just wanted to post on this crazy day!! Hopefully it's not a full 20 more weeks .. maybe I'll be one of those lucky ones who gets to deliver a little bit early! Here is a picture I found online of what your baby looks like at 20 weeks.... sorry about some of the words..haha (blush) but Dusty said, "we're all adults here!" hahaha It says our baby is about 10 ounces and has a crown to rump length of 6 and a half inches!! Go baby!! I will have Dusty take a picture of my belly sometime soon so I can post it. WE LOVE OUR BABY!!

1 comment:

Casey and Kristi said...

I am so glad you are enjoying your pregnancy. I loved being pregnant and as crazy as it sounds, miss it!! Dont get me wrong, having the baby is better but it is something special feeling that little one inside you. When you find out what you are having, you better post to let everyone know!!! And I hope you dont have a full 20 weeks left, I went 2 weeks late!