My poor baby!!! Poor Cougar has been soooo sick for the past 18 hours. I feel so bad for him. It started out yesterday morning when he threw up. He occasionally throws up from time to time and mostly it is when he doesn't eat for a while. So i didn't really expect anything right out the bat. But around 4:30pm when I got home from work he started whining to go outside. He then proceeding to "hershey squirt" the entire lawn. And thus it began. I think between me and Dusty (from 4:30 yesterday until current time) we have taken him outside at least 50 times. Oh and we can't forget the 3 accidents he had. One in his crate, and two on the stairs. thank goodness I have a good husband that was willing to clean the poops up for me. I'm pretty sure if I tried to then Dust might have been cleaning up poop and my throw up! I dont know what to do!! Does anyone have any ideas on how to make your poor poopy puppy feel better??? I am desperate!!
1 comment:
give him cottage cheese. Thats what the vet told us. It seems like we mixd it with something but I don't remember. Take him to the vet if it doesnt go away! Poor puppy
Post a Comment