Thursday, February 5, 2009

jessa is here!!


Dont have too much time to write but I wanted to let everyone know that Jessa is here. She was born on Feb. 3rd at 11:10pm. She was 7lbs 4oz and 21 inches long. She has the cutest blonde hair I have ever seen! We'll do another update when we get home and settled!!

6 comments:

Nelson said...

such a cute picture of jessa!CONGRADULATIONS!

Brad and Laura Williams said...

She is so adorable! Congrats! I can't wait till we can get to see her in person.

Erin_C said...

Congrats Jenny! She is so cute! I can't believe all that hair. Love it.

Casey and Kristi said...

CONGRATS!!! I can't believe that hair, so cute!! You will have to post more pictures soon!!

Camie and Beau said...

Jen,I am so proud of you! She is beautiful. I can't wait to come visit! Thanks for the info in your texts! I hope that you are able to take your sweet little Jessa home soon. We are thinking of you!Love ya!

Nelson said...

wheres the rest of the pictures?