


This is Ma and Pa Willis' new little puppy! Her name is Belle and she is a toy rat terrier. I swear she doesnt even weigh a pound! The best is that she is sooooo small but she thinks she is so dang tough. She is the same age as Cougar but about the size of his leg. She has got the cutest spots on her back (sorry the picture isn't too good; she is a squirmy little thing) So far she has been doing soooo good. She sleeps through the whole night and wakes up to go potty outside. We pretty much go over to visit every day! An update of the Coug Monster...He had another great night! He went to bed about 10:00 and didnt wake up until 6:45 to go potty! We have had him for 5 days and he has only had 3 accidents in the house so we are pretty happy about that. He also has mastered "sit" and "shake" and we are currently teaching him to lay down. We are so proud of our little baby! He is a smart little thing!

3 comments:
I'm glad someone posts for mom and dad! She is so cute! I love her ears. My kids can't wait to come up and visit Coug and Belle
I think that copper could squish him with one swat of his paw! Its a good thing there not friends!!
Cute picures of Belle and Coug.
I wonder if it is possible to get one of them together. I am putting another calendar together for Tyler.
Post a Comment