Wanted to get some pictures up...the only thing that is set up and somewhat cute is the kitchen. I will put some pictures of the family room and bedroom but the satellite guy is here setting up so it is somewhat messy still! I will say that having a sink with a disposal and having a DISHWASHER is the best thing since sliced bread! Keep checking back because I will add pictures to this same post as the rooms come together.


The bathroom. Sorry I couldnt figure out how to flip the pictures...I took these on my cell phone because Dusty has our actual camera with him in Denver. The Bathroom is fun though. Bright Orange, huh?


Our bedroom. You cant really tell but it is massive!! I dont know what I am going to do with all of the space. The closet runs along the whole wall so Dusty actually can put his clothes in our closet! He is excited that he can actually get dressed in our room!! I even sacrificed some drawer space so that he could put his clothes in our drawers too.

The Spare Bedroom... It's a lot smaller than the master bedroom but it works. For all you that come and visit us this is where you will be sleeping!! Nice and cozy :)

3 comments:
Looks like a way cute apartment. It will be fun having you guys back in idaho! i think a girl from my old ward now lives in that ward.
Cute place. Beats our first basement apartment.... It is good to have you guys close! Can't wait to see it.
yeah...great to have you so close...it feels like your just a few miles away...Im just kidding! I'm still in morning...My goal is for our business to make so much money that we will make you all an offer you can't refuse to work for us! The only requirement is you have to live wthin a 1 mile radius to me!!!!!
p.s. nice big kitchen!!!
Post a Comment