Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Halloween Pictures

We'll start off the Halloween pictures with the best one ever . . . hahahah Oscar the pirate! Notice the dreads! hahaha this picture just cracks me up. He's even making the best pirate face. . . ARGGGGHHHH
Okay . . . Finally some Halloween pictures! (mostly for Amanda and Amber!) We had a pretty good time on Halloween. We hung out at my parents house (Dusty worked until midnight) and ate taco soup, corn bread, bread pudding, and cupcakes. Oh and tons of CANDY! They kids all looked really cute and it was nice having them there to answer the door (I always end up handing out candy cuz my parents dont really like to do it.) It took the kids FOREVER to finally settle down enough to fall asleep BUT once they did, we played Mexican Train (dominos) until after 1:00am. Anyway . . it was fun. The only downside . . . I tried to make my cute spiderweb cupcakes at my mom's house but ended up burning the only chocolate I had. So the cupcakes ended up pretty plain and boring but they were still tasty. And now for the pictures . . . Jayden June . . . the CowgirlKaleb Jeff . . . The vampire (he totally didnt even look like himself! It was CRAZY!!)
Kadence Rae . . . The Blue M&M (minus the gloves)
McKenna May .. . . Cinderella (3rd time being Cinderella I think)

Kylie Alexis . . . The pirate (sooooo cute!)

Kaiya Elaine . . . the elephant. (my favorite picture. she is smiling at her grandpa)

Bannister GirlsThe Coles Crew

Dave the Mechanic (hahah he looks like regular Dave to me!)A belly pic . . .hahah finally! I wore a skeleton shirt (same one I wore last year) This would be about 6 1/2 months prego.One of me and Osc. Its a tradition that I buy him a Halloween costume every year. We've had a super dog . . cop dog . . pumpkin dog (2 times). . and now pirate dog.

3 comments:

Ama said...

Finally! Cute pictures...that elephant costume cracks me up and is SO fitting to an "Elaine."

Casey and Kristi said...

Cute pictures. It was good to see you the other day,your belly is so cute!!!!

Chris and Hayley said...

Jenny you look so good preggers!